Thursday, December 9, 2010

LEAPORD

As Alex Eckelberry wrote in the following post, the partnership with WeatherBug has come to an end and Leopard is looking for a new home.
Here’s the message that I sent out to Leopard users:
Hello Leopard Programmers,
This is Brandon Watts, creator of the Leopard programming language. I sincerely hope that you’ve been enjoying using Leopard in your homes and schools, and I’m sending you this message today to give you an update about what’s going on with Leopard.
 
As you know, I have partnered with WeatherBug over the past couple of years to develop and distribute a co-branded version of Leopard through their network. WeatherBug’s support has helped Leopard to reach new heights, and I’m incredibly thankful for the boost that they have given to the language. With that said, our partnership has now come to an end, which means that I’m actively pursuing new partnership or acquisition offers. WeatherBug has graciously offered to continue to host Leopard on their site while Leopard finds a new home.
 
Before I pursue any other means, I wanted to reach out to the community of Leopard programmers to see if any of you have an interest in acquiring Leopard or have leads to a company or individual who does.
 
Here’s some of the press that Leopard has received during the WeatherBug partnership:
 
Please contact me directly if you’d like to get more information, and thanks for all of your support!
Like I said in that message, contact me if you’d like to talk about this. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment